It’s 2016: Time to Participate in “Fair Pay for Northern California Nonprofits: The 2016 Compensation and Benefits Survey”
IMPORTANT UPDATE: The deadline for participating in the Survey has been extended to Friday, March 4, 2016
547 nonprofit organizations, reporting on over 27,000 jobs, participated in the 2015 survey, making it the largest and most robust in the survey’s 37-year history!
67% of the 2015 survey’s participants see hiring challenges in the year ahead, as economic conditions continue to improve. They foresee increased competition from their colleagues — and businesses — to attract and retain the “best and brightest” employees.
More than you have in recent years, your organization will need the wealth of information produced by the 2016 survey to compete effectively on this new playing field. This annual survey is published by Oakland-based Nonprofit Compensation Associates (NCA).
Here’s how your agency will benefit from the best survey of its kind:
- Current, local compensation data on more than 190 jobs found in nonprofit organizations throughout Northern California, including the metropolitan areas of Sacramento and the San Francisco Bay Area
- Base pay levels and bonus/incentive pay for each job, with details by annual operating budget, location within Northern California, number of employees and primary field of service
- Employee benefits in detail: paid time off, insurance, retirement
- Salary increases over the past year and expected increases during next year
- Policies with respect to on-call work, overtime, shift differentials, pay for bilingual skills, introductory periods, performance reviews and more.
If you don’t already have a copy of the 2015 survey report, you can take advantage of NCA’s annual 2 for 1 offer. You can purchase the 2015 report at 50% off, if at the same time you prepay for the 2016 survey at the discounted participant rate.