Be a part of it: register, volunteer or donate to your favorite nonprofit
Ready. Set. Go!
Six days until the community gathers for the CVNL Bay Area Human Race™! To date, 53 nonprofits have raised $121,339 (with the number increasing by the minute!). Don’t miss out on the collective fun this Saturday, May 13!
Whichever category you choose, rest assured all ages and all abilities are welcome and you’ll be grinning ear to ear on the course hearing 5 local music groups along the way. You can play at the Kids Zone, join the Kids Races (for children under 12), enjoy the FREE pancake breakfast, energize with complimentary refreshments provided by Red Whale Coffee, or peruse the Community Village where dozens of nonprofits will have more fun activities.
Volunteers are needed on the two days prior to the event, and on Race day, May 13. All volunteers will receive a FREE Human Race t-shirt and CVNL swag bag. Volunteers who help out on Race Day will enjoy a FREE pancake breakfast and coffee, dozens of attractions and refreshments in the Community Village, and an exclusive parking pass. We need the most support with:
What cause is near and dear to your heart?
Donate to support nonprofits who are fearlessly advocating for healthier, happier, more equitable communities.
Do you want to increase your organization’s visibility and spread your message to 3,000 people? If you answered yes, reserve a booth at the Community Village in this year’s Bay Area Human Race. Highlights of the Community Village include local musicians, a pancake breakfast, vendors and booth activities for all ages. One nonprofit is featuring a public participation art project. How cool is that?!
- 7:00 a.m. – Registration & Community Village Open
- 8:30 a.m. – 5K timed Run, Walk, or Dog Walk Starts
- 9:00 a.m. – Kids’ Races Start
- 9:30 a.m. – Awards Ceremony (main stage)
- 11:00 a.m. – Closing, see you next year!
Saturday, May 13, 2017
Marin Center Fairgrounds and Lagoon Park
10 Avenue of the Flags, San Rafael, CA 94903
Parking is available on-site at the Marin Center Fairgrounds and across the street in the overflow dirt parking lot. No parking on the lagoon side of Civic Center Drive on the day of the race. Parking attendant volunteers from the Las Gallinas Lions Club will help direct you to the nearest parking spot.
Bib & t-shirt pick up
If you are part of a team:
- please contact your team leader to first verify that your team leader will pick up your bib & t-shirt for you.
- Team leaders, please identify a place or landmark to meet your group on race day.
- Team leaders, I’m accepting appointments Wed 5/10 & Thurs 5/11 at CVNL (65 Mitchell Blvd., Suite 101, San Rafael, CA 94903). Please click here to book your bib & t-shirt pick up time: https://calendly.com/mollyschmidt/race
If you are not part of a team:
- you can pickup your bib & t-shirt pre-race. I’m accepting appointments Wed 5/10 & Thurs 5/11 at CVNL (65 Mitchell Blvd., Suite 101, San Rafael, CA 94903). Please click here to book your bib & t-shirt pick up time https://calendly.com/mollyschmidt/race
- Or, if you pre-registered for the Bay Area Human Race, bibs can be picked up the morning of the race at Will Call from 7am-8am.