Dare to Lead™ Workshop
December 4, 2019 @ 8:30 am – December 5, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
CVNL and Anavo Solutions have partnered to bring Brené Brown’s renowned Dare to Lead™ curriculum, a special two-day workshop with Ana Estrada Daniels, a certified Dare to Lead™ Facilitator and Executive Coach.
Dates: Wednesday, December 4th and Thursday, December 5th, 2019
Check-in and Breakfast: 8:30am-9:00am
Workshop Time: 9:00am-5:00pm
The two-day Dare to Lead™ workshop is based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown. Dare to Lead™ is the ultimate playbook for developing brave leaders and courageous cultures. Daring leadership is a collection of four skill sets that are 100% teachable. It’s learning and practice that requires brave work, tough conversations, and showing up.
When you complete this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand why vulnerability (uncertainty, risk, and emotional exposure) is the foundational skill set of courage.
- Understand the critical role that self-awareness plays in daring leadership.
- Understand that it’s armor – not fear – that is the greatest obstacle to daring leadership.
- Identify the four skill sets that make up courage: rumbling with vulnerability, living into our values, BRAVING trust, and learning to rise.
- Understand that courage is a collection of four skill sets that are measurable, observable, and teachable.
- Recognize that vulnerability is the birthplace of many of the behaviors that define daring leadership including creativity, accountability, and difficult conversations.
- Recognize that daring leadership requires showing up for hard conversations and rumbles, including giving and receiving feedback.
Workshop Price Includes:
- A two-day workshop facilitated by a Certified Dare to Lead™ Facilitator
- Dare to Lead™ personal workbook
- Certificate of completion and a Dare to Lead Trained badge for participants’ LinkedIn account (upon completion of the full two-day workshop)
- Breakfast, Lunch, and snacks
- One group online coaching session with Ana Estrada Daniels following the workshop