Fearless Fundraising Bootcamp
November 7, 2019 @ 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
The Fearless Fundraising approach focuses on understanding your current leadership level and working with you to raise your level of energy so that you can courageously identify and ask for what you need to make your organization thrive. Energy Leadership™ puts you in touch with the missing link between your fundraising ambitions and your ability to achieve them. It is the process that develops a personally effective style of leadership that positively influences and changes not only yourself but also those with whom you work and interact, as well as your organization as a whole.
Our energy can and does change as we increase our awareness. With greater consciousness, we see more choices and options. Just becoming more aware of your leadership tendencies under normal circumstances and under stress can empower you to choose what is working for you and let go of what’s not.
Join us for this transformative 5-hour bootcamp with fundraising and leadership coach Mallory Erickson and learn how to achieve your fundraising goals!
A delicious lunch and refreshments throughout the day are included with your ticket!
- Gain clarity and confidence in your fundraising plan and activities
- Lead your team more effectively
- Learn how to build stronger relationships with your donors
- Create a reliable donor pipeline
- Learn how to ask for more & raise more
YOU WILL LEARN FUNDRAISING TIPS & TRICKS RELATED TO:
- Emotional Intelligence
- Dynamic Communication
- Influencing and Engaging Others
- Problem Solving
- Productivity and Decision Making
- High Energy Relationships
- Time Management and Balance
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING: (as many of the following as you have)
- Example outreach email to a foundation
- Example outreach email to a corporate sponsor
- Example outreach email to a major donor
- Sponsorship packet for an event
- Example LOI
- Example Grant Proposal
- Example Thank You email for a major donor
- Call-log script (if you do fundraising calls)
Mallory Erickson is a nonprofit leader, fundraiser, executive coach, and founder of The Fearless Fundraiser. She has spent the last 12 years in the nonprofit sector focusing on education reform, climate justice, as well as environmental and health education and equity. She has served as the Managing Director and Executive Director of multiple nonprofits and has had significant fundraising requirements in all of her nonprofit leadership roles. Mallory helps clients to understand the challenges in their organization and breaks down their true barriers to success so that they can see impactful, long-term, and sustainable development.