- This event has passed.
Fundraising Essential Strategies: Financial Strategy & Development
January 15, 2019 @ 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Part 3 of 4 in our Fundraising Essential Strategies Workshops:
It’s no mystery that in order for you to focus on your mission, you have to make sure that you have the right financial strategy and development plan to maximize your potential first. By having a best-practices approach, you can ensure that your organization is running as smoothly as possible and is sustainable so you can carry out your vision to the end.
Join Cinzia Perlingieri in the third workshop of our Fundraising Essential Strategies series where you’ll be given a crash course on creating an optimal financial strategy to get you organized, and a sustainable development plan that will guide your organization for years to come. Whether you have just recently started, or are a veteran in your cause, come join us and get your financial and development strategies on the best course!
This workshop will include:
- Learning about the intricacies of nonprofit and social services financial planning
- Tools to craft your own financial strategy and development plan
- Learning how to incorporate your strategy into grant proposals and financial audits effectively
- Best practices for budgeting and organizing your structure to carry out your vision
- Resources and templates that you can use to supplement your existing plan or to develop a new one
- Q&A to find solutions to your specific issues and concerns
About Cinzia: Empowering people through education and professional development is Cinzia’s mantra and is the focus of her work. After a career in academia, Cinzia’s nonprofit experience started in 2009 when she co-founded a nonprofit organization aimed at helping cultural institutions to digitally preserve and publish cultural heritage collections. During her years with that organization, Cinzia created successful learning programs and institutional partnerships. As Director of Learning and Leadership at CVNL, Cinzia develops leadership education and professional development programs to help nonprofits strengthen their impact and their strategy. Read more about Cinzia here.