- This event has passed.
Time Management Boot Camp for Nonprofit Leaders
May 23, 2019 @ 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Time Management Boot Camp for Nonprofit Leaders is a 5 hour interactive and hands-on session with our expert coach Bob Arzt. Bob will share with us a modern approach to organizational effectiveness and time management for improved performance.
Focus on Priorities
Have you ever said to yourself:
- There’s not enough time in the day to get everything done
- My to-do list is out of control, it just keeps getting longer and longer
- I’d delegate more if I only had the time to do it
- Or perhaps you are frustrated about working long hours and not seeing enough positive payoffs for your efforts?
If you can relate to any of these statements, this boot camp is for you!
During this boot camp you’ll learn how to:
- Master the steps to achieve change Identify the six categories associated with poor time and organization management
- Assess your greatest time wasters
- Create systems to delegate effectively
- Develop an ideal work week schedule that you can implement immediately
- Identify the highest and best uses of your time
- Employ a six-step process to get you back on track
Join our time management boot camp, understand what your time wasters are and discover a process to find many more hours of productive time each week so that you and your team can work more effectively.
We are aiming at a group of 25 attendees, and we strongly encourage teams of two-three to attend together. We will take a break for a delicious and healthy lunch at 12pm (included in your fee).