The right person in the right position makes all the difference.
Change is inevitable. When nonprofit organizations experience leadership transitions, many lack the time or resources to maintain stability and resilience. Our Executive Search Firm offers expert support in executive search, placement of experienced interim leaders, succession planning, and on-boarding.
We have provided successful full-cycle executive and management recruiting on a retained basis for nonprofit organizations and corporate foundations for over a decade. We have placed over 100 leaders in the following positions:
- Chief Executive Officer/Executive Director
- Chief Financial Officer and Controller
- Development Director and Philanthropic Advisor
- Chief Operating Officer
- Program Director and Director of Education
- Human Resources Director
Included in a Search:
- Position Description Development
- Compensation Analysis
- Sourcing, Posting, and Recruiting
- Candidate Development, Screening, and Presentation
- Reference Checking
- Close – Including Package Negotiation
- Search Committee Selection, Training, and Facilitation
- Transition Timeline Development
- Position Advertising
Whether full-time or interim, we ensure the best leaders for each unique situation.
Please contact Susan Brown, Director of Executive Search Services, at 415.448.0320 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.