Meeting Room Reservations
Center for Volunteer & Nonprofit Leadership (CVNL) in San Rafael has designed its new meeting space – “Space for Change” – to maximize opportunities for nonprofit leaders. Providing a convening space for nonprofit leaders is one critical way that CVNL supports successful, sustainable change efforts and healthy, happy communities.
The primary purpose of the “Space for Change” conference room is to provide nonprofits and other organizations who are Members of CVNL with a community-centered space to hold meetings.
- The use of the conference room comes on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Meetings can only be held during working hours Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m; due to high volume, we are not able to secure all-day meetings or consecutive meetings any longer.
- Attendance cannot exceed 50 people lecture style or 35 people boardroom style.
- If you are a CVNL Member, use of the space is FREE. Please contact Kathleen Kilkenny, Event Coordinator at email@example.com to confirm a reservation.
- If you are NOT a CVNL Member, the rooms are available for an hourly fee. Please contact Kathleen Kilkenny, Event Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm pricing and availability.
For over 50 years, CVNL has developed the skills, knowledge, and connections of aspiring and established leaders throughout the Bay Area. We know that with confident and prepared leaders, nonprofits are better equipped to advance their missions.