Meeting Room Reservations
Center for Volunteer & Nonprofit Leadership (CVNL) in San Rafael designed its meeting space – “Space for Change” – to maximize opportunities for nonprofit leaders. Providing a convening space for nonprofit leaders is one critical way that CVNL supports successful, sustainable change efforts and healthy, happy communities.
The primary purpose of the “Space for Change” conference room is to provide nonprofits and other organizations who are Members of CVNL with a community-centered space to hold meetings.
- The use of the conference room is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Meetings can only be held during working hours Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m; due to high volume, we are not able to accommodate all-day meetings or consecutive days.
- Attendance cannot exceed 50 people lecture style or 35 people boardroom style.
- If you are a CVNL Member, use of the space is FREE.
- If you are NOT a CVNL Member and want to learn more about becoming a member please click here.
Please contact Melissa Stoakley, Executive Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm a reservation or questions regarding memberships.