Realize your greatest impact.
Join a growing network of professionals from hundreds of organizations representing local, regional, and national nonprofits of all sizes.
Access a range of benefits, from free training and coaching to funding support and discounted services — all designed to help you succeed.
You’ve got important work to do. Membership saves your organization time and money, allowing you to focus on your mission.
CVNL’s Membership Program brings local leaders like you the expert guidance and essentials needed to achieve greater impact. We encourage nonprofit organizations, schools, and government agencies to become CVNL Members to access valuable resources, services, and further develop professional skills. Join our powerful community of change-makers who are looking to take their leadership to the next level.
CVNL prides itself on staying current in a transforming world. We have curated a membership benefits package that is focused on your fluctuating needs, including capacity building and professional education for your staff and board. CVNL keeps you informed, up-to-date and prepared for change. Benefits of a Nonprofit Membership extend to your organization’s entire staff and board of directors.
- Free 30-minute coaching session provided by CVNL staff consultants, including board governance, volunteer management, assessment and learning, planning and decision making, disaster preparedness, and marketing
- Reduced fees, including up to 20% off Excellence in Leadership Program and Leadership Workshops & Webinars
- Discount of up to $100 on the Impact Capacity Assessment Tool (iCAT)
- Save *5% on CVNL Executive Search Services
FREE access to all of our Peer Learning Networks, where nonprofit leaders convene virtually to share information, dialogue, and collegial support.
*For a limited time only
- Free job postings on CVNL’s job board
- Free board opening postings on CVNL’s volunteer website
- Promotion of your events and news through e-news, circulation 9,000+ (space permitting)
- Promotion of your events on social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter; space permitting)
- Use of the annual Compensation & Benefit Survey Report
- Free admission to member-only events
- Access to the GrantStation online tool for grant seekers at CVNL’s offices in Sonoma County and Marin County (temporarily suspended due to COVID-19)
- Purchase GrantStation membership at an incredible 90% discount through CVNL. Click here to purchase.
- Highlight member volunteer opportunities through our improved volunteer portals
- Priority given to members to feature volunteers in local publications (Marin Independent Journal’s Volunteer of the Week and/or Press Democrat’s Good Deeds)
- Savings on print and digital subscriptions to the Stanford Social Innovation Review
- 10% off Membership to Nonprofit Quarterly
Nonprofit Membership starts at just $75 per year, an investment that you immediately earn back in benefits and cost savings. Nonprofit Membership levels are based on annual budget size.
Are you a corporation or individual and want to support/get involved with CVNL? Contact Dawn to discuss options: firstname.lastname@example.org.
BECOME A MEMBER
No matter what stage your nonprofit is in, large or small, Membership gives you the services and tools to succeed.