Realize your greatest impact.
Join a growing network of professionals from hundreds of organizations representing local, regional, and national nonprofits of all sizes.
Access a range of benefits, from free training and coaching to funding support and discounted services — all designed to help you succeed.
You’ve got important work to do. Membership saves your organization time and money, allowing you to focus on your mission.
CVNL’s Membership Program brings local leaders like you the expert guidance and essentials needed to achieve greater impact. We encourage nonprofit organizations, schools, and government agencies to become CVNL Members to access valuable resources, services, and further develop professional skills. Join our powerful community of change-makers who are looking to take their leadership to the next level.
CVNL prides itself on staying current in a transforming world. We have curated a membership benefits package that is focused on your fluctuating needs, including capacity building and professional education for your staff and board. CVNL keeps you informed, up-to-date and prepared for change. Benefits of a Nonprofit Membership extend to your organization’s entire staff and board of directors.
- 20% discount on all Learning & Leadership programs
- One free 30-minute coaching session per year, provided by CVNL staff consultants (valued at $150)
- $100 discount on the Impact Capacity Assessment Tool (iCAT), a research-based organizational diagnostic assessment
- Member-only access to a 90% discount on a GrantStation subscription ($95/year for members, off the retail price of $699)
- Savings on print and digital subscriptions to the Stanford Social Innovation Review and Nonprofit Quarterly
- Free job postings on CVNL’s job board (valued at $60 per listing for non-members)
- Promotion of your events on CVNL social media outlets
- Highlighted member volunteer opportunities through volunteernow.org
- Free access to Peer Learning Network sessions in Fund Development & Marketing, Volunteer Management, and Finance & Human Resources facilitated monthly
- Networking opportunities at member-only events (including Lunch & Learns)
- Priority given to members to feature volunteers in local publications (Marin Independent Journal’s Volunteer of the Week and/or Sonoma County Press Democrat’s Good Deeds)
Nonprofit Membership starts at just $75 per year, an investment that you immediately earn back in benefits and cost savings. Nonprofit Membership levels are based on annual budget size.
Are you a corporation or individual and want to support/get involved with CVNL? Contact May to discuss options: firstname.lastname@example.org.
BECOME A MEMBER
No matter what stage your nonprofit is in, large or small, Membership gives you the services and tools to succeed.