AmeriCorps Volunteer Infrastructure Project (VIP)
Apply now to serve in 2017/2018!
Apply to the AmeriCorps Volunteer Infrastructure Project (VIP)! If accepted, you will be placed in a nonprofit addressing critical issues in the Bay Area. AmeriCorps is often referred to as the “Domestic Peace Corps.”
- Recruit, train and lead new volunteers
- Coordinate community service projects for National Days of Service
- Conduct outreach to build community partnerships
- Develop fundraising skills to raise $2,000 for volunteer programs
- Annual stipend of $15,000
- Education Award of $5,815
- Basic health care benefits
- Possible student loan deferment
- Volunteer management certification
- Opportunities for professional development
October 2017 – August 2018, Monday – Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (varies). You must be a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident age 18 and older with an Associate or Bachelor’s Degree. Having a car is recommended. Skills in teaching, community outreach, and communications are highly preferred.
How to Apply:
Send resume and cover letter to Kerry Burke, email@example.com. You can also call 415.448.0323.
*2017/2018 Partner Organizations:
San Geronimo Valley Community Center
Marin County Parks
St. Vincent Day Home
Downtown Streets Team
*As of 9/13/17