9th ANNUAL HEART OF NAPA AWARDS – Thursday, May 16, 2024, 11 AM - 1:30 PM
Doors open for check in at 10 AM
Yountville Community Center - 6516 Washington St, Yountville, CA 94599
Center for Volunteer & Nonprofit Leadership (CVNL) has honored local leaders and their causes at the Heart of Napa Awards for eight consecutive years. As one of the largest nonprofit recognition events in the county, the 9th Annual Heart of Napa AwardsTM is expected to reach over 300 attendees and give $22,500 to honor Napa nonprofits and the passionate individuals who dedicate their work to advancing our communities. The 2023 Heart of Napa Awards event will take place at the Yountville Community Center on Thursday, May 16, 2024.
About Heart of Napa
Produced by CVNL, the event recognizes outstanding achievement in the following six categories:
- Corporate Community Service - The Corporate Community Service Award is presented to a business that has fostered and encouraged volunteerism and philanthropy among its employees.
- Volunteer of the Year - The Volunteer of the Year Award and $5,000 for the recipient’s nonprofit will be presented to an individual (other than a board member) who has provided exemplary volunteer service to a Napa County nonprofit organization.
- Excellence in Board Leadership - The Excellence in Board Leadership Award and $2,500 for the recipient’s nonprofit is presented to an exceptional volunteer member of a Napa County nonprofit Board of Directors.
- Youth Volunteer of the Year - Up to five Youth Volunteer of the Year Awards and $1,000 each will be presented to full-time middle or high school students serving a Napa County nonprofit in the community, education, or faith environment.
- Excellence in Leadership - The Excellence in Leadership Award and $5,000 for the recipient’s nonprofit will be presented to an executive director who has demonstrated excellence in leadership and whose vision has inspired meaningful and lasting change benefiting the organization and community.
- Achievement in Nonprofit Excellence - The Achievement in Nonprofit Excellence Award and $5,000 will be presented to an organization that has demonstrated exemplary service to its constituents.
If you have any questions, please contact Edna Siljdedic, firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 448-0311. Thank you!
#strongertogether #heartofnapa #cvnl