Realize your greatest impact.
Join a growing network of professionals from hundreds of organizations representing local, regional, and national nonprofits of all sizes.
Access a range of benefits, from free training and coaching to funding support and discounted services — all designed to help you succeed.
You’ve got important work to do. Membership saves your organization time and money, allowing you to focus on your mission.
CVNL’s Membership Program brings local leaders like you the expert guidance and essentials needed to achieve greater impact. We encourage nonprofit organizations, schools, and government agencies to become CVNL Members to access valuable resources, services, and further develop professional skills. Join our powerful community of change-makers who are looking to take their leadership to the next level.
- Two free 30-minute coaching session per year, provided by CVNL staff consultants (valued at $300)
- Up to 20% discount on all Learning & Leadership programs (valued up to $400)
- Scholarship for Learning & Leadership programs (some restrictions may apply)
- $100 discount on the Impact Capacity Assessment Tool(iCAT), a research-based organizational diagnostic assessment
- Discount on GrantStation
- Discount on Consulting Services and Executive Search
- Free job postings on CVNL’s job board (valued at $60 per listing for non-members)
- Highlighted member volunteer opportunities through volunteernow.org
- Free access to Peer Learning Network sessions in Fund Development & Marketing, Volunteer Management, and Finance & Human Resources facilitated monthly
- Priority given to members to feature volunteers in local publications (Marin Independent Journal’s Volunteer of the Week and/or Sonoma County Press Democrat’s Good Deeds
Take a tour of GrantStation to learn how this powerful platform can support your organization’s development goals.
BECOME A MEMBER
No matter what stage your nonprofit is in, large or small, Membership gives you the services and tools to succeed.