Corporate Volunteer Program
Nonprofits: do you have volunteer needs that could be met by engaging with a corporation? Corporations: looking for opportunities to engage your employees in service?
We’re here to make it happen, and make it easy for you. Learn more about how we can help serve your needs through our Corporate Volunteer Program below. If you have immediate questions, contact Kerry Burke at email@example.com or 415.448.0323.
Submit your needs as a Nonprofit or Corporation
CVNL guides businesses and nonprofits through the often unfamiliar territory of corporate volunteer service project planning. Drawing on our vast network of agency partnerships and planning expertise, we design ongoing volunteer programs or one-time events, specifically tailored to the needs and interests of nonprofits and corporations. We create, prepare, coordinate, and execute all aspects of your project while working with your staff to ensure seamless communication and execution. This collaboration ensures that each project meets a community need and reflects the culture and values of those who are involved. Submit your information today! Click on “Nonprofits” or “Corporations” to send us your needs and interests.
What we can do for you
- Identify and recruit agencies that can use volunteer support; match corporations with nonprofits based on size, scope, and interest areas.
- Coordinate all logistics for the volunteer project, including project planning, site inspection, acquisition of supplies and on-site volunteer orientation and leadership
- Track volunteer hours
- Arrange transportation and food
- Helping nonprofits deliver on their critical missions!
- Improve employee recruitment and retention
- Boost employee morale
- Strengthen corporate community reputation
- Create opportunities for leadership training and team building
Impact areas and projects
- Environmental: working outdoors with various groups to improve the environment and reduce invasive elements
- Animals: wildlife rescue & transport, cleaning of cages, feeding and care
- Care Packages for Soldiers: donating, organizing and packaging
- Seniors: delivering food or providing companionship
- Building Supplies: sorting, organizing and pricing donated building materials
- Food Bank/Pantry: sorting, packaging, distribution