Leading for Equity and Inclusion - A Five-Part Series
November 3, 10, 17, and December 1, 8 (Thursdays)
9:00am - 12:00pm
Tuition for series: $1,125 for CVNL members; $1,350 for non-members
(Not a member, or not sure? View our Membership Overview, check out our Directory of current members, or contact Ling Tang at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.)
Leading for Equity and Inclusion is designed for nonprofit leaders committed to advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in their organizations. We encourage organizations to consider sending two people, when possible, to build stronger alignment within your nonprofit towards your equity and inclusion efforts.
This series will support organizational leaders and teams to:
This program is designed as a cohort learning model. Attendees are expected to participate in all five sessions.Registration Deadline: October 17, 2022 (space is limited).
- Build capacity & skill for authentic inclusion within your nonprofit;
- Identify & dismantle harmful narratives & biased practices rooted in our history;
- Adopt personal leadership skills & style that make space for real belonging & inclusion;
- Develop a plan of action focused on your organization.
- Certificate of Completion for participants who complete course requirements.
- Tuition Discounts:
- Group: Enrolling your team? 10% discount for 3 or more registrations from the same organization.
- BIPOC Scholarships: CVNL is offering a limited number of partial scholarships to Black, Indigenous, and People of Color who are leaders or managers of CVNL member organizations based in or serving Marin, Napa, Sonoma, and Solano Counties, as well as smaller CVNL member organizations with limited budgets.
- Please contact Scott Peterson BEFORE you enroll for the unique discount code: email@example.com