TEDxMarin, September 17 at College of Marin, CVNL sponsorship, ticket discount
Reserve your place early — TEDxMarin on September 17th!
The 2016 TEDxMarin “WHAT IF…. Reframing the Possible” takes place on Saturday Sept 17, 2016, 6:00 p.m. at the James Dun Theater/College of Marin in Kentfield. CVNL is proud to be a sponsor of the 2016 TEDxMarin annual talks. Join us for the innovative TEDTalks speakers, gala reception, innovator company showcase, live filming and an After-Party. This event is expected to sell out at 700 people. We invite you to take advantage of a discount code offered exclusively to nonprofits and leaders. Reserve your spot now — no tickets will be sold at the door.
TEDxMarin shares a love of innovative ideas shaping our world. This year’s keynote speaker line-up features:
- The science of happiness… that changes everything
- The good, bad and scary of what IS coming in Artificial Intelligence
- Stuning new initiatives overcoming violent conflict in 35+ countries
- How do you speak to a conservative?, to a Liberal? Compelling new research on language and perhaps a solution to political polarization in America
- The inside story of an innovation that literally saved humanity
The event includes: An attendee pre-show reception with light appetizers catered by Good Earth Natural Foods, great wines, Coffee bar from Equator Coffees, an innovative company showcase with demos and company executives on hand including some Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence demos, the live filming of the 2016 TEDTalks in the theater, all followed by a post-talk dessert reception with the Speakers in the lobby (catered by Urban Remedy). And since this year’s event happens on a Saturday, they are having an After-Party at a nearby lounge/restaurant. CVNL will have a booth connecting nonprofits and leaders with skills and conections.