Improve your organizational effectiveness and time management
Have you ever said to yourself:
- “There’s not enough time in the day to get everything done!”
- “My ‘to-do’ list is out of control, it just keeps getting longer and longer”
- “I’d delegate more if I only had the time to do it”
- Or perhaps you are frustrated about working long hours and not seeing enough positive payoffs for your efforts?
If you can relate to any of these statements, this boot camp is for you (to take place on May 23, 10am-3pm)
During this boot camp you’ll learn how to:
- Master the steps to achieve change Identify the six categories associated with poor time and organization management
- Assess your greatest time wasters
- Create systems to delegate effectively
- Develop an ideal work week schedule that you can implement immediately
- Identify the highest and best uses of your time
- Employ a six-step process to get you back on track
We are aiming at a group of 25 attendees, and we strongly encourage teams of two-three to attend together. We will take a break for a delicious and healthy lunch at 12pm (included in your fee). Discounts available for 2 or more people! Register below or contact Cinzia Perlingieri, email@example.com, with questions.
About Bob Artz, Trainer: Bob Arzt coaches business owners, nonprofit leaders, and financial services professionals who want to achieve more in their professional and personal life. He is President of Polaris One and Insurance Coach U, which specializes in partnering with individuals, entrepreneurs and companies to increase sales, customer loyalty, and personal productivity. Bob brings 30 years of experience in these areas. Bob is a NAIFA coach and author of the book “What Every Salesperson Knows: A No Nonsense Guide to Sales Success.”