Meeting Room Reservations
Center for Volunteer & Nonprofit Leadership (CVNL) in San Rafael designed its meeting space – “Space for Change” – to maximize opportunities for nonprofit leaders. Providing a convening space for nonprofit leaders is one critical way that CVNL supports successful, sustainable change efforts and healthy, happy communities.
The primary purpose of the “Space for Change” conference room is to provide nonprofits and other organizations who are Members of CVNL with a community-centered space to hold meetings.
- The use of the conference room is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Meetings can only be held during working hours Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m; due to high volume, we are not able to accommodate all-day meetings or consecutive days.
- Attendance cannot exceed 35 people lecture style or 20 people boardroom style.
- If you are a CVNL Member, use of the space is FREE.
- If you are NOT a CVNL Member and want to learn more about becoming a member please click here.
- An additional Insured Endorsement is required naming CVNL, its directors, officer, agents, servants and employees in the amount of $1,000,000. This insurance rider must be submitted to CVNL staff 1 week or more before the meeting.
- A representative from your organization will be required to fill out a User Agreement before utilizing the meeting room space and held accountable to the restrictions listed throughout.
Please contact Melissa Stoakley, Executive Assistant at email@example.com to confirm a reservation or with questions regarding memberships.